In the beautiful western Sichuan
There is a gathering of lamas and yum
Faith and the holy land of the distance
Perhaps, you don’t know anything about it here. Today, please follow the footsteps of Sichuan and Tibet and walk into this low-key “Buddha Paradise”…
First met Yaqing Temple
Located in Acha Township, Changtai District, Baiyu County, Sichuan Province, 122 kilometers from Baiyu County, Yaqing Temple is 4,000 meters above sea level. Here, the number of resident monks and nuns reaches more than 20,000. Within the Tibetan area, it is a very influential large temple.
The biggest feature of the Yaqing Temple is the densely packed small box room. The scale of tens of thousands of rooms has been spread out. It has now extended to the nearby hillside area. It is very spectacular and very shocking!
The Changqu River encloses a small island around the Yaqing Temple, thus creating the world’s largest [the world’s largest yum area], and the Tibetan language is the female sage to call the nun.
The Yaqing Temple belongs to the Nyingma Temple, which is a typical representative of Tibetan Buddhism. Taking the Changqu River as the boundary, the island is the place of cultivation of the yum, and the island is the gathering place of Zaba [male 。].
Many people have been to Sedan Larong Wuming Buddhist College. In fact, Yaqing Temple has similarities with it. However, the Yaqing Temple is larger and more numerous, and it is surrounded by mountains and rivers.
The Seda Larong Wuming Buddhist College is mainly built on the mountain, while most houses in the Yaqing Temple [small box house] are built around the river. Every morning or evening, the smoke is filled with water, the river shines with golden light, and the sound of the chanting is transmitted from the wind, like a scorpio, touching the heart.
can not miss
1. Turning: Every day at around 8:00 am, a Mani stone wall in the Yaqing Temple, countless believers will start to turn around it.
Here, the mentoring is their daily activities, just like the pattern we go to work to punch. For more than 10 years, the wooden boards engraved with scriptures have piled up a little bit. It is a kind of historical precipitation and a blessing for a better life.
2. Listening to the lectures: There are mainly three or four lecture halls taught by Yaqing Temple. Even when they are in class, they will strictly distinguish between Yum and Zaba.
Listening to classes here is a real “open class”. First-time people can watch a teacher in a small box room at a close distance. Later, people can only sit outside and learn through a loudspeaker.
3, watching the stars: When the night falls, look up at the starry sky, you will see the exclusive sky full of stars, from time to time squinting, passing a smile to you.
do you know?
1. Believers practicing in the Yaqing Temple have an explicit stipulation that they cannot enter the store after dark. Therefore, in the evening, the most popular place is a small shop selling vegetables and fruits.
2. Because it is located in a remote area, the local medical condition is still very backward. The general treatment plan is to hang normal saline. If it is a serious disease, it cannot be cured. It needs to be transferred to Baiyu County or a place with perfect medical equipment.
3. Most of the believers who practiced at Yaqing Temple are young people. The temple will issue [chanting money] every month for the practice of this practice. Each person is around 300 to maintain the living expenses. The rest of the expenses require family members. Funding.
On the half-hillside of Yeom Island, there is a small box house transformed from a single wooden box. This is the home of the meditation. Every winter in November, the open class of Yaqing Temple will be completed one after another, and the 100-day retreat will kick off.
The so-called Yaqing Temple is closed for 100 days. It is not as mysterious as imagined, because after every evening, devout believers can leave the house and end the day’s retreat schedule.
Less than 1% of the annual sensation can be confirmed by the achievements of the Aqiu Lama. Therefore, there are only three or five years of experience in retreating here, and more than a decade.